It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
(male)

DJay1982 HB User
Unhappy Seizures getting worst

Hello everyone I'm new to this site I just wanted to get a little input. I have Sickle Cell Anemia, and for the pass year I've been having seizures. The first one I had I was walking home and blacked out and losted my memory for a month. The second one happened about 2months later. I was at home and I started sweating real bad so I went to wash my face and started vomiting and all of a sudden I was freezing cold and I dropped to the floor and started having a seizure I couldn't feel my legs or anything. The last seizure occurred last week I got dizzy and started having a seizure but I was vomiting at the same time for 20 mins. And I couldn't talk for a few days or remember nothing until my mom told me what happen. Now I've been having super headaches like my brain is being squeezed like when I'm having a seizure. And I be stuck for 10 mins or so all I see is grey specks when I come to

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
(female)

Krista2882 HB UserKrista2882 HB User
Re: Seizures getting worst

You need to see a neurologist and get on anti-seizure drugs right away! Each seizure causes a bit of brain damage, and it sounds like yours have pretty severe after-affects with long periods of memory loss. Definitely see a doctor for the seizures.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
(female)

trippsmom HB User
Re: Seizures getting worst

I agree....get to a doctor QUICK!

Closed Thread