It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
(female)

mjpd HB User
I don't know what this is? Can you help?

Hi,

Since December 2011, I have had the following happen:-

Nausea
right side of my head and behind my ear gets a burning sensation and it feels like it is just going to explode from pain and compression
I get dizzy
i battle to comprehend what is being said or here
for some reason i black out for about 15 minutes (totally lights out)
when i wake i am so disorientated and still need to recollect where i am or should be doing
my body feels like a dead weight feeling and very slow
not long after this i need to put my head down and sleep (ranges from half an hour to an hour, sometimes more). I thought that the sleep would help me feel better and fully alert again.
but it does not, it is like i cannot wait to go to bed at night to get some REAL sleep.

what is going on in my body? i don't understand why? i was told by a doctor that it is definitely not epilepsy.

I am not wanting to have issues that are unnecessary ; worry about something that i should not and especially pay doctors to look for something that is a 'either this or that' scenario. i am wanting to know if i am concerned about nothing at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread