It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
(female)

Kaylata HB User
Question Possible seizure?

A couple weeks ago I passed out I woke up then passed out agian but they couldn't wake me up the second time but my legs hurt so bad when I was waking up I just wanted to go to sleep or have pain meds it was the first time I passed out. But after It I had a headache and I was really tired my neurologist that I go to for migraines said she wanted me to get an EEG to make sure I didn't have a seizure all she knew was that i passed out she didn't know any other details. My mother had seizures when she was a kid and was in the hospital all the time I just wanna know if this could be a possible seizure?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
(female)

Eilidh1 HB User
Re: Possible seizure?

Hi Kaylata
Yes, this could have been a seizure, but as your doc said it could have been other things like a migraine, low blood pressure etc. I'm sure they checked all the stuff like your BP and iron levels afterwards. But you did describe pretty much what I feel like after my seizures. The sore legs (especially lower legs), sore head and wanting to sleep. Do you think you bit your tongue or inside of your cheek? I pretty much always do this. Some people suffer incontinence during seizures too. What do you remember from before you passed out? Any strange smells, tastes or feelings? And do you ever kind of go in a daze for a few seconds? I grew up with going in what I thought were 'dazes' - those episodes were actually a loss of consciousness and are known as absence seizures. Was anyone there with you to see what happened?
Hope you find out what happened,
Eilidh

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply