It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2000, 04:58 PM   #1

Puss HB User
Cool EBV and Chronic Fatigue

I was diagnosed with EBV about 2 years ago. In that time I have only had one negative test. I ended up having 2 months off work. I have been back ever since but am really struggling to stay there. The doctor has told me that he thinks I am at the next stage with having chronic fatigue. He has started me on a drip for high doses of vitamins, after the second one I started to feel better but have stopped these for a couple of weeks and have felt really bad again. I feel nausous all the time and am very tired. I have 2 young children and work parttime. Has anyone heard about Collodial Silver ?? I have heard this is quiet good for chronic fatigue?? I anyone has tried it I would like to know if it is helping them or any suggestions for something else would be much appreciated.

Old 12-17-2000, 09:35 PM   #2
Veteran

Scooby HB User
I have been diagnosed with chronic EBV, CFS, and FMS...I have never heard of what you mentioned but I Will check the postings to see if you get any info.

------------------

~Luv, Scoobs~

~Luv, Scoobs~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2000, 03:06 PM   #3
Inactive

korken HB User
Smile

Okay, I'm stupid what is EVB? I hope I wrote that right. I have cfs and FMS and sleep disorder, etc. Take good care, Kim

Old 02-12-2001, 12:25 AM   #4

sportykraut HB User
Hi Puss,
I was diagnosed for EBV (for Natasha-" Epstein Bar Virus" )2 month ago, which gave me a heart, liver and milt-infection and a light meningitis. After this time off from work and a couple of hospital-stays Iīm feelin quite good at the moment and my doc said iīm healed.
The problem with EBV is that it always comes back when your imune -system runs down.(The most docīs are ignoring that). So I didnīt want to wait for that and went to a nature-doc which i heard of havinīa cure for EBV. Itīs called Nosoden-Therapy ( in Germany)and I read about it before on the internet.I donīt know how it is when itīs chronicle already.
Iīll start the therapy at thursday and iīll let you know how Iīm doing.
take care

Closed Thread