It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2002, 10:37 PM   #1

sickboy123 HB User
Post Anyone try goldenseal for EBV/CFS

Hello,everyone. I just found this board and was wondering if anyone has tried goldenseal for EBV/CFS. I have had EBV and in reality CFS as well for about 3 months(hard to really figure out when it started,that is diagnosis time)and echinacea is ok,and olive leaf extract about the same,but I am looking for something to really kick some butt. Anyway I hope to get some responses and hope I can help out others next time I check in with what knowledge I have attained.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2002, 05:25 PM   #2

jane7178 HB User
Just checked here and found your post. I have chronic Lyme Disease. The doctors wanted to label me with CFS, but I just would not allow it! I finally found a doctor who diagnosed me with Lyme. The symptoms are the same, except Lyme is treated successfully with antibiotics. I have tried this over and over again, and there is no doubt, that for me, Super Lysine and Lysine makes all the difference in the world when I have a flare up. It helps with the fatigue immensely. Super Lysine has other herbs in it, and it is wonderful, can be found at Health Food Stores, or ordered. It is definitely worth checking into. I wish you the best.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread