It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2000, 05:05 PM   #1

Puss HB User
Unhappy EBV

Hi I have had EBV for 2 years and am really starting to get sick of it, I just can't seem to shake it. I am also feeling quiet nausous from it. What I was also wondering is I know they say it is the kissing disease but in the last 2 weeks at work there have been 6 people diagnosed with this. The lady I share an office with has just been diagnoses and what I was wondering was that could it be spread from coughing and sneezing, as I know it is by saliva, but could it be airborne?? there just seems to be to much of a coincident. I know of so many people in the last 3 months who have been diagnosed. My son was also diagnosed.

Old 02-12-2001, 03:55 PM   #2

badgurl69 HB User
Hi, I also suffer from EBV and have been for about 3 months now. I know so many people that have had it lately, that I'm convinced it can be passed on through coughing and sneezing or easily through touching someone and coming in contact with their saliva at all. I was just wondering - after having it for two years, do you feel that you are getting better at all? I was only really sick for the first two months, but this month I feel that I am getting a lot of my old energy back, but I heard that a lot of people never regain their full energy levels.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2001, 11:10 AM   #3
Inactive

krisyd HB User
Thumbs up

Hi I had EBV 10 years ago. I felt terrible for about 2 years. Diet plays a major role in it. Stay away from too much sugar and carbs, and increase your water intake. Fresh fruits and vegs are good. Baked food are good too. For me what happened is that I developed candida because I was trying to regain my energy by eating more carbs which made things worse. I finally got rid of it all together when I got pregnant with my first child. Check into Candida and chronic fatigue web sites, as well. Sometimes the virus is gone and you are left with the effects of candida. I have done much research in this area and I know the diet works! I wish you both the best.

Old 08-23-2006, 01:18 PM   #4
(female)

amyboo HB User
Re: EBV

i am new to the site but i am looking for help. mother is suffering fromEBV but she has gone one step further. in trying to fugure out what was wrong her dr took her off all her med. she has suffered depression for many years most of my life. she is 56 now. i am wondering if brain swelling is a symptom of EBV. she is not thinking clearly and refused to take meds to help other symptoms like pain. i am at a lose and so is the rest of my family!!

i need help, info,etc.
amyboo

ps this is a good site

Closed Thread