It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
(male)

kg21678 HB User
High ana, high ebv, low testosterone, high dhea-serum need help.....

Ok so i recently got my blood results back. They are as follows:

My ana titer is 1:1280
My reverse t3 is 328 (within normal range but high normal)
My alt sgpt is 51 (high) while my ast sgot is 35 normal
HDL is 33 low
LDL is 93 normal
WBC 6.3 normal
RBC 5.75 normal
DHEA SERUM is 28.64 which is high (doctor told me this usually results in higher testosterone but in my case its increasing my estrogen!!
MCHC 35.5 high
RDW 14.9 HIGH
Free t-3 is 3.69 high normal
testosterone is 268 (im a 27 year old male it should be in the 600's)
Epstein barr viral panel
EBV-VCA, IGM (normal)
EBV-vca igg >750 high
EBV Early antigen >150 High

I also have mild high blood pressure.

I don't understand whats going on with my body, but my doctor says i have epstein barr with functioning hypothyroid. I was given immuplex by standard process and a chinese herbal formula, in addition to hawthorne. I have been told to stop using valium for anxiety, and currently am on 5 mg paxil, and 120 mg of verapamil sa. Could the bloodp ressure med be screwing me up? I had a bad case of mono 7 years ago and he says that it was most likely the cause for this. I also had a high ana reading in 2006 only for it to return to normal a month later. My new doctor seems to think its an immune system problem related to the mono i had, and that its a viscious cycle, the mono makes u more prone to stress, the stress wears ur body down, therefore making the mono worse, just wanted to know if anyone could clarify this or has or is going through the same thing. He told me my bad anxiety and breathing difficulty is most likely related to the epstein barr, and my leg problems (having severly cramped stiff hamstrings). Thank you for taking the time to read this any help is much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread