Is there a possibility that I may have the Epstein-Barr virus!
Here is a rundown of my medical history, sounds like EBV plays a role to me. What do you think:
- Diagnosed with an outbreak of Pityriasis Lichenoides ( a shingles like rash usually associated with EPV and other autoimmune issues) back in 2005 when I was fifteen years old.
- Persistent infections through 2005-2007, and a feeling of general unwellness.
- Swollen lymph nodes for several months in the summer of 2009, another oubreak of Pityriasis Lichenoides ( full body this time) and constant fevers - still no answers.
- In 2010 I was diagnosed with a rare benign epithelial cell parotid gland tumor called a Pleomorphic Adenoma - though according to my ENT the tumor was not the cause of the other symptoms.
- In April of this year I was diagnosed with yet another benign tumor on my groin and endometriosis.
Does it seem like EBV was the ''gateway'' virus that contributed to any of these crazy health issues!
Last edited by Beelucious; 08-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.