It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
(female)

Toosmart282 HB User
Epstien Barr Virus

I am a 42 yr old female and just found out my blood test came back positive for the Epstien Barr Virus. I've been reading about it on the Internet and I'm not quite clear about the virus. Everything I have read has to deal with young clhildern and teenagers and mono. When I was in my early 20 I had mono and thought you could only get it once. True? Back in June I had anemia and I am on b12 shots and iron so a few months ago when I got really fatigued again I thought my blood was low again. Went to the doc and I told her something was wrong I'm tired cant focus on thingsbumble my words when I talk very tired. So she did blood work and my blood count looked good so she said let me test you for Epstien Barr Virus. So they called me and said it was positive I did have the virus so I asked the nurse what is that and she didn't even know. She said to treat it like mono. So I'm resting and going back Tuesday for another blood test to I guess see if I still have it but what I'm reading you never get rid of it. Someone please tell me your experience with this. It would make me feel better to know more about what this is. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread