It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
(female)

kristine813 HB User
Unhappy Please help with these labs EBV or not

Hi so I'm 43 and since August I have not been feeling well. there has always been an ongoing debate about my iron levels currently my red blood cells are low Waikina Kratt is low my MCH is low and my ferritin is low at seven. I also have terrible lower back pain and the constant need to urinate with pressure and pain. I have been progressively getting more fatigued and tired and just generally feeling ill. I had an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy to rule out deleting all came back clear I would not say that my menstruation is extremely heavy but they're very unclear why my iron levels are low. I recently had a Epstein-Barr virus testing done at my request and have been told that I have had a past Epstein-Barr virus infection but not an active viral infection my EB VcaAbIgg is les 0.91 my ebvvcaabigg is 4.86 and my ebv nuclear ag ebna igg is 5.00. So could my somewhat low iron levels and possible anemia and the possibility of Epstein-Barr making me feel so crappy. Just daily functions exhaust me to the point where I'm sleeping and napping for three and four hours a day right after work I I just feel so upset about this can anybody give me some help

Old 01-18-2013, 08:34 AM   #2
(male)

igotcandida HB User
Re: Please help with these labs EBV or not

hi, sinde the last two months i started feeling ill and weak, i just had candida in my esophagus,blastocystis hominis (parasite) and epstein barr igg 0.60 all at the same time, epstein barr virus make your health weak,and cooperates with candida,it takes a long way to recover, i understand how you feel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread