It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 06:02 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

miper HB User
Circuit Training

Does anyone know of a really good circuit training video? I already have Weights II and Kathy Smith-Lift weights to lose weight. Both of these are very, very good, but now I need something different. I have a weight machine, but feel much better when I use free weights and hand weights instead. I also like to follow a video because of the structure.....I find it much easier than trying to do it on my own.
So, if anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Old 04-21-2004, 06:50 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

miper HB User
Re: Circuit Training

No one uses videos to lift weights?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
(male)

davitude HB User

I guess not...you might try the weight loss board with a fat burning angle, it gets more views.

How have you been? I've been AWOL for a while and just don't have time like I used to. I'm in the process of moving to Louisiana, and my training is keeping me too busy to do research.

I know I need to get over it, but I don't want to leave my friends. Last time I made such a big move, things were never the same.

Well, at least most of y'all are still here, where I can find you.

Old 04-22-2004, 03:57 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

miper HB User

It's soooo good to see you.
Yeah, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm still trying to lose. Doctor is now looking into possible HGH problems in the pituitary. I don't care what's wrong as long as we can fix it. This new Doc doesn't seem to think it's syndrome x or anything quite so bad yet, but knows I have a problem and it's leading to diabetes.
I have been losing while taking the glucophage...or maybe it's just because in my mind, I sort of gave up, so now it's finally working. I don't really spend everyday and every minute thinking about it now and seems that was the key. I still don't eat desserts or white rice or anyting like that, but fresh veggies and fruits I can't do without.
How are you doing besides being tired from the move? What part of Louisiana are you moving to?

Old 04-22-2004, 01:54 PM   #5
(male)

davitude HB User

Glad to hear that you're losing again without too much sacrifice. If you feel like you can keep up your lifestyle the way it is, just taking Metformin isn't such a bad thing. HGH is a potent fat burner, too...it can just decrease insulin sensitivity, but if the Metformin is still doing its job then HGH would mean good things for you all around...many people who are using it think it's a bona fide fountain of youth. It's expensive though, would your insurance cover it?

I'm moving to Lafayette, in fact I'm at a Lafayette hotel right now. I'm going back home for this weekend to get all packed and have a last hurrah with my friends.

I intentionally avoided any romantic relationships since I knew that this move was coming...just not when. I'm glad I did, I talked to the hotel bartender yesterday and he told me that the girl/guy ratio here is like 4/1! Suddenly things are looking up

Old 04-22-2004, 03:07 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

miper HB User

Good for you. I hope you meet that "perfect one".

Please, keep in touch. You've been such a big help to me. One of these days maybe I can reciproate by giving you some good "female advice". LOL

I don't know about insurance....I don't even know what he's thinking anymore. I don't go back for a couple of months (I hate endos), so it will be a while until anything else is done.
I know my ANA came back today at 1:160 again.........great!
Everything else he did looked fine so who knows...........

Just out of curiosity...how much did you actually lose?

Old 04-26-2004, 10:48 AM   #7
(male)

davitude HB User

Banned?!! You've got to be kidding me!

Let's hope that get's resolved. At my heaviest, I was about 240 or thereabouts. Right now I'm at about 175, though it fluctuates by about 5 lbs either way as I try new things in my quest to get to 6% bodyfat.

Closed Thread