It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2004, 01:31 PM   #1

littleblondie2202 HB User
Angry cant get myself to exercise!

I own a treadmill..and i often do get motivated to run on it. So once i get on it and i have run for about 2 minutes, i am tired of running, even with the tv on in front of me. It seems like i loose my motivation and i feel like i cant run once i actually start exercising. I mean when i am in school in gym i can run the mile..but i cant at home! Its so frusterating..what can i do...i need to exercise! Thanks to anything!

Old 04-25-2004, 03:13 PM   #2

iloveryan HB User
Re: cant get myself to exercise!

okay i have to same problem, i'll be at home ready to exercise and then i just start then stop like a minute later, i dont no i just dont feel like it, im not motivated at all really, so i usually just watch what i eat and cut back on junk food, it sucks i wish i could be motivated enough to workout everyday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2004, 03:52 PM   #3

slnr232 HB User
Re: cant get myself to exercise!

ya i know how you feel.. i think that everyone knows how you feel. maybe try going to a gym or something.. with lots of people around you. That helps me alot. I like to look at the hot guys... it gives me the motivation to keep going and look really good.. i dunno.. but it works. At home, I just don't think about it. I always worry about working out and when I am going to actually do it and stuff. So now I get up and start the tape.. (I do tae bo). I think of it as an activity, just for fun, and like I don't have to actually do it. I don't have any other advice to give you, but that eventually, over time, I got over that stage, and wanted to do excercise alot more at home. So hopefully you guys will too.. oh ya.. get a partner to go to a gym with, because then you would feel bad about letting them down.

Closed Thread