It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 01:13 PM   #1

sdogg203 HB User
Not Losing Fat in Chest Area

Ok i run almost everyday. It seems to me that i have very little fat on my legs but when its gets to my chest, i have a flabby soft stomach and soft "man boobs". I dont eat any junk food. So is it that i aint liftin or working my chest muscles enough or do i still need to cut my food down?

Old 05-02-2004, 01:51 PM   #2

dagmarharris HB User
Re: Not Losing Fat in Chest Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdogg203
Ok i run almost everyday. It seems to me that i have very little fat on my legs but when its gets to my chest, i have a flabby soft stomach and soft "man boobs". I dont eat any junk food. So is it that i aint liftin or working my chest muscles enough or do i still need to cut my food down?
Ohh....could this be genetic? Does your dad have them, too?
How noticable are they?
~dagmar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2004, 03:38 PM   #3

asdfgh HB User

Dagmar are you trying to say that if a person runs alot (which ive read throughout this forum and running helps weight loss not spot loss and get rib of fat) well then if he runs alot, and his fathers genetics are to have man boobs and flabby stomach , that he has no chance of losing them?

Old 05-03-2004, 12:45 AM   #4

ChaiT HB User

Weights! Or if you aren't into that, pushups, pullups, chinups, etc

Old 05-03-2004, 04:55 AM   #5
(male)

go_da_doggies HB User

Bro all that exercise and healthy eating aint guna do nothing if its gyno. Go to your doctor and find out what it is then you can go from there. If any area in your chest is like a hard lump than it may be gyno which the only form of removal is an opperation.
Good luck bro.

Old 05-04-2004, 04:46 PM   #6

sdogg203 HB User

Ok lets get this straight, i used to be skinny around the 6th grade, i mean i had no fat at all but then in the summer i just went crazy on food and gained all this fat. Well since then i have never lost the fat on my chest, i got the "man boobs" and flabby stomach ffrom that summer also. Its not Gyno because this fat is soft and jiggly unlike gyno. i need some help on losing chest fat!!!!

Old 05-04-2004, 11:16 PM   #7
(male)

go_da_doggies HB User

Well in that case if its fat your diet must be in MINT condition and you must add some sort of cardiovascular training 3-4 times per week. I'd also suggest doing light weights with high reps to tone your body and help you to look good after you loose all the fat. Fat burning really isn't that hard. Just do it first thing in the morning before you eat, drink some coffee before though to help you to burn more fat. Stick with it and you'll get garunteed results.
Goodluck bro.

Old 05-11-2004, 10:09 PM   #8

dagmarharris HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdogg203
Ok lets get this straight, i used to be skinny around the 6th grade, i mean i had no fat at all but then in the summer i just went crazy on food and gained all this fat. Well since then i have never lost the fat on my chest, i got the "man boobs" and flabby stomach ffrom that summer also. Its not Gyno because this fat is soft and jiggly unlike gyno. i need some help on losing chest fat!!!!
How old are you, now? I read this 6th grade reference and am confused.
I am guessing you are very young? I didn't think that before. Maybe you will grow out of this all together?
There is a guy at my gym with the man boobs, but he is quite big guy,,,and I see him exercising alot. I guess with him I thought it was genetic. He is in his 30's. But you seem much younger!!

~dagmar

Old 05-11-2004, 11:31 PM   #9

Sim_JC HB User

I'm in a similar situation as the author of this thread. For the past few weeks I have been working out more on my upper body plus all over, but mainly to reduce the fat on my chest. I *think* I'm making progress.

I was wondering...exactly how do you detect gyno? How should the hard lump feel or be located? I never found a direct answer searching on the web. Because I try to find it in my man-boobs and it's some firm muscles and soft fat over the chest, but no such thing as a "hard lump" around their. So that does mean I don't have gyno, right?

Last edited by Sim_JC; 05-11-2004 at 11:40 PM.

Old 05-14-2004, 04:59 PM   #10

sdogg203 HB User

no i am in high school 10th grade...

Closed Thread