Originally Posted by slaytanic
1) creating while cutting; good or bad?
2) does my dieting for cutting plan sound good for now?
3) i was going to wait for cardio until my cutting plateaus, cool?
4) i was going to use a creatine/carnatine/glutamine mix for a drink after workouts unless i do cardio afterwards, and therefore i would just take a protein drink sans carbs... good or not?
1) Good. Creatine supplementations #1 function is to increase power by extending the duration of time you're able to exert maximal power. This is still desirable when cutting. Stopping might help you lose a little more "weight" as you may lose some water weight, but the aim of cutting is to lose fat
, not "weight".
2) Don't reduce your calories by such a drastic amount overnight. Taper your intake down til you're losing around 2lbs per week. That way you'll minimise muscle loss.
3) It's up to you. Any caloric deficit is enough, but adding cardio will mean you need to cut back on the cals a little less, not to mention the added health benifits. Plus your body will become more efficient at mobilising and burning fat. Personally, I'd add the cardio from the start of the cut (Actually, I wouldn't have cut it out altogather in the first place).
4) Taking creatine and glutamine togather will result in you absorbing neither efficiently. Take them separately, at least 20-30 mins apart. Carnitine is a waste of money.