It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 01:05 AM   #1
(female)

Trinket HB User
Exclamation My legs feel strange after going on stationary bike

I went on the stationary bike for 45 minutes last night. Few hours later, went another 45 minutes. Then I did a lot of standing later on that night- mostly folding and putting pictures up on the new entertainment center I bought, making it look perfect and all. After all this, I noticed my legs would go numb sometimes, even when I woke up. Later today, after I woke up, I walked to the park and back which was probably about 45 min. of walking but I took breaks inbetween. Even before then, I have noticed all day, my shins feel weird, not like hurting, but like numbing, especially on the right side. I sorta wonder if my vein in my leg there is going to pop or something. Or if maybe I have real bad circulation? I am really worried. What should I do? Is this something that would make you not exercise and go to the doctor? I wanted to go on the bike tomorrow and Saturday again each day for 45 minutes. Please tell me what you think. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread