It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2004, 08:25 PM   #1
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
What exercise will make my butt bigger and firmer?

What exercises can I do to lift my sagging buttock. I also want to firm it up and make it rounder and bigger. I somewhat have a flat butt but is not flat as a pancake. Please help me.

Old 08-28-2004, 10:24 PM   #2

pokerplayer HB User
Re: What exercise will make my butt bigger and firmer?

Squats, good mornings and deadlifts. My wife loves my butt now. This will give you a fuller rounder butt. Not to mention a lot tighter one.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User

Hi what are good mornings and deadlifts? Are those the oneswith the free weigths ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplayer
Squats, good mornings and deadlifts. My wife loves my butt now. This will give you a fuller rounder butt. Not to mention a lot tighter one.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:46 PM   #4
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User

How about if I try the machines that say they work out the gluteous maximus? Do those work well? Should I use weights as heavy as I can lift or lighter weights and simply do much more reps? What can I do to inflate my booty? I am REAL shy when I go to the weight room. There are tons of tall muscle men and athletes there...and I have no friends to help me out...so I am worried I will look really dorky. I am a somewhat skinny nerdy type of guy who is really focused on being Mr. Super Stud --- one of these days.
Thanks and I hope you can answer my questions about the machine. It the one where it is not free weights but instead I use a pin to choose desired weights.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:28 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rita HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabehotguy
How about if I try the machines that say they work out the gluteous maximus? Do those work well? Should I use weights as heavy as I can lift or lighter weights and simply do much more reps? What can I do to inflate my booty? I am REAL shy when I go to the weight room. There are tons of tall muscle men and athletes there...and I have no friends to help me out...so I am worried I will look really dorky. I am a somewhat skinny nerdy type of guy who is really focused on being Mr. Super Stud --- one of these days.
Thanks and I hope you can answer my questions about the machine. It the one where it is not free weights but instead I use a pin to choose desired weights.
The machine is sometimes called a butt blaster. I use it quite often (along with deadlifts and kickbacks). It's a great machine and isolates the glutes very well. As always, for mass you need to lift as heavy as you can.

Closed Thread