It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 07:30 PM   #1
(male)

Spydc HB User
Exclamation Need advice about personal trainer.

I am 24 year old male and I finally decided to join a gym. I really want to lose the fat and tone up. I had a complimentary session today with a personal trainer... by the way she is hot!...anyway, I was weighed and I was surprised that I am 194lbs. I am only 5'7". She was even surprised..she told me I looked more like 175... I've always lifted weights but mostly dumbells at home.. Anyway, she measured my body fat and it was 20.4%. The training session went well..she really pushed me hard. I am thinking about continuing my sessions but they are so expensive.... $605 for 10 sessions and $1210 for 20 sessions. Do you guys think it is worth it? Thanks.

Last edited by Spydc; 09-01-2004 at 07:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2004, 07:15 PM   #2

prnzcharmin HB User
Re: Need advice about personal trainer.

I too have a personal trainer, however my sessions are only costing me $30.00 per session ($300.00 for 10). That is HALF of what you are paying and he is a great trainer.

I would honestly say that I think you are paying way too much. The dude that is training me is a body builder, and is just a few years younger than me (I am 28). His age and experience along with his charge works for me.

Also, I certainly don't have any problems with women trainers, however I do feel more comfortable training with a male trainer because I KNOW that he has been through the ins and outs of what it is going to take for me to get the size and definition that I am shooting for. -Chris

Last edited by prnzcharmin; 09-06-2004 at 08:14 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread