It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #1
(female)

prlmerrill HB User
Question looking for a total body workout video

looking for a total body work out dvd but with so many choices i don't know what to buy,, i want one for a beginner, one that is fun and will keep my interest and motivation to use every day...one that i will see results...can anyone help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: looking for a total body workout video

Quote:
Originally Posted by prlmerrill
looking for a total body work out dvd but with so many choices i don't know what to buy,, i want one for a beginner, one that is fun and will keep my interest and motivation to use every day...one that i will see results...can anyone help
Kathy Smith is a great way to start for cardio. My favorite cardio workout from her is called "Timesaver Cardio" and it has 2 twenty minute workouts on it. As for strength training, the "Firm" seems to work the best for me and I've tried MANY videos. The Firm series targets every muscle so you never feel like you've missed out. You can start with 3 and 5 pound weights until it isn't challenging anymore. Collage video on the net has a great selection and you can click on beginners and it will walk you through all the choices you may be interested in. In addition, Amazon also has many videos and you can get them cheap(used). In the search part on the home page of amazon, type in fitness videos and like 1000 of them will come up. Let me know what you try!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
(female)

prlmerrill HB User

thanks i will check it out and let u know

Old 01-04-2005, 09:00 PM   #4
(female)

moms_four HB User

Definately The Firm!! any one of their video's is great. My favorite is Work Out With Weights, You will really see and feel the results!

Closed Thread