It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 08:30 AM   #1
(female)

lehara HB User
Finally seeing results!!!

Hi,
I just wanted to write an inspirational post for anyone currently working out and trying to get in shape. Sometimes it can take a while for results to show but don't give up! I have been working out consistently since the the beginning of January, with the main goal of losing weight and getting in shape. I was not really that overweight (5'5" , 135 pounds) but wanted to lose about 10 pounds but most importantly increase my endurance and lean body mass. I kept getting frustrated as I did not see any results, not even after 6 weeks- I had only lost about 4 pounds despite working out almost 6 days a week and eating healthy and moderate meals. Anyway finally now after almost 3 months I can really see a change in my body and it is amazing. I have also been losing a few more pounds but more importantly I just feel so much better and have a ton of energy. It was definitely worth the wait so keep it up.

Last edited by lehara; 03-18-2005 at 08:31 AM.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User
Re: Finally seeing results!!!

Congrats lehara. I've been going to the gym 5 times a week since the end of December and am finally starting to see results too. I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up and it's finally starting to show. I'm losing the jiggle under my arms lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2005, 08:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
Re: Finally seeing results!!!

See guys! losing weight healthily is all about patience! it takes time. its not healthy to lose 10 lbs in 10 days or whatever, ! keep it up and i am hoping im on the same track with gaining! (i need to gain weight and muscle) best of luck to everybody!

Closed Thread