It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 11:49 AM   #1
(male)

Duality1332 HB User
I Need Help with forming a workout plan.

I have just signed up for a membership with a Health Park that has every conceivable workout option available to me from an Olympic size pool and running track to numerous pieces of machinery.

I need some help now finding the right things to do to get to my goal.
I am 6' 186lb with 2 major problem areas: Abs and love handles (and on the back just behind the armpit, and inner and outer thighs.)

My goal is simple (even if I do have a long road ahead of me), I don't want to be a monster at all, that has never appealed to me, but I want to be happy with the person I see in the mirror when I shower or any other time I see myself but a few muscle lines like abs pecks, etc is really what I'm looking for. I have no confidence about my body and not having a shirt on when there are other people around bothers me. I want to feel better about my self in that respect. (As I am sure most people feel when they start working off fat and getting more fit)

Due to my job I have already developed shoulders, neck and forearms (forearms are also due to guitar playing as well). I work for a liquor store and so I lift several cases per day which has advanced some areas of my body and left others behind, so I need a plan to start with that will allow the rest of my body to catch up.

I would like to include swimming along with any machine training.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Duality1332; 03-22-2005 at 12:04 PM.

Closed Thread