It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 07:20 AM   #1

cookie HB User
Question "If you cant eat anything good....

a) .......Don't eat anything & wait untill you can have ur next planned meal"
b) .......find the next best thing"
c) .......just eat anything, your bulking for heavens sake!"

So.... You have your bulking diet sorted. You know what every meal will be & when . But then disaster strikes and for some reason you find yourself unable to stick to this diet.

You have a couple of choices. You can either not eat and loose out on vital calories / protein etc. Or you can try to find something to fill it's place which will most probably not be up to the standard of your diet.

I understand that your answer to this may vary from person to person & diet to diet. But as a general rule do you think a, b, c or....

d) .......Your a fool as you obviously haven't planned your diet very well!

Cookie.

Old 03-23-2005, 07:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChappyBoy HB User
Re: "If you cant eat anything good....

Proper planning, bulk cooking, MRP's and a cooler can help minimze this of course.

I would try to make the best choice possible - Hit a deli or rest. and order something as close to the macronutrient mix that you need. secodly carry spare MRP bars or shakes for just such an instance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2005, 07:54 AM   #3

cookie HB User
Re: "If you cant eat anything good....

ChappyBoy: Thanks for such a quick response. I agree with your comments.

I try as much as possible to always have a backup meal as you suggest such as an MRP shake, or just a plain boring pack of chicken breast.

I used to make up an MRP shake in the morning to drink it later in the day, but I have been told that I should be drinking it no later than 10 or so minutes after mixing as it looses some of it's goodness after that. Is this true?

Cookie.

Closed Thread