It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2005, 02:31 AM   #1

HobbZ HB User
Headaches during training

I find that when I'm training the biceps or the abs or other muscles its as if I'm training my head at the same time, it feels like its contracting and expanding and it really hurts.

Whats going on?

Also, I keep my head as straight as possible during crunches/situps etc... but my neck still seems to hurt.

Old 03-24-2005, 08:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
Re: Headaches during training

It is a real headache - like brain throbbing - or is it from straining your neck? Some neck strain is unavoidable (to keep your head straight you still need to use those muscles), but maybe try some different variations if it's too much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #3
(male)

yaddayadda3 HB User

prolly lack of oxygen? do crunches while looking at the ceilingit helps me no ab roller those things are back killers :P

Old 03-25-2005, 09:24 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

One thing I found interesting, I have been training this gentleman that has had a very hard time doing any kind of heavy weight training because as soon as he goes for weight anywhere around 60% max, he gets these debilitating headaches. We tried tweaks of diet, hydration, warmups to no avail. We did a little research and talked to his doctor and decided to try NO2 because it's a vasodilator. After a week of taking it as directed to the letter, he's having no problem with headaches anymore and claims to have increased mental clarity as well. I don't know if you're having a related issue, I just thought it was cool that a supplement actually had some beneficial use.

Closed Thread