It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
(female)

mistycatt HB User
Any AB workouts for office?

Hey guys

Are there any Ab excercises that could be done sitting at the desk or standing...... I am stuck in the office for 8 hours a day and If I can get any Ab work in it would be great.

I was told by a Physical Therapist to pull in and tighten my stomach several times a day and it would tone my lower ab as well as strengthen my back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
(female)

tryin2getfit HB User
Re: Any AB workouts for office?

In one of my gym classes, we do something called the standing crunch, but it can be done sitting down too. All you do is contract your abs like you were doing a crunch, and then repeat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2005, 02:31 PM   #3
(male)

senoflys HB User
Re: Any AB workouts for office?

ya...if u sit up straight and suck in your gut and tighten your abs that is a good way to do it while sitting...also good for the airplane.

Closed Thread