It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
(male)

weightman82 HB User
Supplements ?!?!

I have been doing weight lifting for about 3 months now and i have done it all without any supplements.

I am 6'2" and 85kg and i am quite slim really in the upper body region.

What is the best supplements for me to take, becuase i am finding it very hard to really gain any muscle size. i have got a bit stronger but things are not moving as fast as i would like even though i am training hard 3/4 times a week.

Any advice would help. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChappyBoy HB User
Re: Supplements ?!?!

There is no magic supplement. Supplements are just an extension of your diet but here is a very common approach - keep in mind supplementing a poor diet is equal to polishing a terd.

1) Multi-Vitamin/ Mineral
2) Meal replacement
3) Whey Protein
4) Flax seed oil or EFA's

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #3
(male)

lobosprinter03 HB User

Like Chappyboy said there is really no miracle supplement, but there are some options. I have a really high metabolism and one of my athletic trainers said that if you eat foods with good fat, like almonds and most nuts, that this will help slow down the metabolism and help you gain muscle mass. Another thing that is kind of new and alot of my teammates have had success with is NO2. You can pick this up at GNC and combined with whey protein is supposed to produce about 8 or 9 pounds of muscle in a month to a month and a half. Hope this helps.

Old 04-12-2005, 01:22 AM   #4
(male)

weightman82 HB User

thanks for your replys,

I dont have a bad diet i would like to make it alot better, any ideas where i can get a good meal planner sort of thing?

Closed Thread