It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 12:41 PM   #1
(female)

mz-independent HB User
Smaller hips

Well, i kno that for alot of girls they try and get rid of their hips, but i had a really nice figure with my hips, that is until i started to run again, i mean i feel great, flatter stomach, slimmer waist, but it seems that i have lost some width in my hips and now im gettin kind of a boyish figure and i dont want it (sorry for the whining), but is there anyway that i could possibly do something about makin my hips get a lil bigger, other than wearin close that make it look it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
Re: Smaller hips

Only by gaining more weight. Women tend to be curvy because we carry more fat in the hips, but as you lose more overall fat, the hips go too (although usually they are the last thing to go). If you don't mind adding some more weight, you can pretty easily get the hips back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

stuckmissy HB User

WoW everybody is so different! I too run but i haven't noticed anything comin off my hips...and for me i'd love that! lol..i'll sell you two hips for $2.00? lol...have you been running a lot of hills? Sorry no real advice here..but i'll be thinking of you as i try a lose my hips..

Old 04-25-2005, 07:33 PM   #4
Veteran

rach12 HB User

Running hills may help to round out your butt (muscle )and give you a bit more shape. I love running too. It is my main source of cardio. Add some lunges and squats to once a week may help add shape to your butt and legs as well. Just a suggestion

Closed Thread