It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2005, 06:03 PM   #1
(male)

MrTazmanian HB User
Tony Little's Gazelle Edge

Hi there!

I was just wondering if any of you have this machine at home? Do you use it daily? How long do you use it? How much weight have lost? In how long?

I would like to know this basic information because I have used it for about one month and a half and I have drop on dress size, however, I still need more weight to loose.

Hope to hear from others.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
(female)

cat3883 HB User
Re: Tony Little's Gazelle Edge

No I haven't used it, but I have good news--- he just saved alot of money on his insurance with Geico!!!! LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2005, 01:14 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

GEORGEP HB User

Don't waste your money buying a piece of junk. You would be better off doing a brisk walk and it costs you nothing.....

Old 08-16-2005, 01:53 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Bell Jar HB User

Personally, I have not used this machine. But from what I've seen and heard it appears to be useful for people who are injured or who have joint issues and want to do cardio without any impact.

I suppose if you enjoy using the machine over other forms of exercise and you're losing weight, I see no reason for you to discontinue use. However, as the poster above pointed out, you could probably get as much out of a brisk walk outside or a gym membership.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:13 AM   #5
(female)

jjmk6 HB User

Hello!
I actually have one of those! I bought it almost one year ago but it was put into storage because my husband said we didn't have room for it in our small apt.
But we have now moved into a house. I am now using it every day. But I am also walking/running in the morning for 20 minutes. I then will use the gazelle in the late afternoon or early evening for 25 minutes. I have noticed a difference in how I feel. I've been using it for 3 weeks and have lost 4 lbs so far. I feel more energetic most definitely. I like the fact that you can watch tv while using it and not worrying about it making so much noise!
Hope this helped

Closed Thread