It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2005, 11:54 PM   #1

PrincessDawnie HB User
Question Walk Away The Pounds?

Hi everyone. I have been doing the Walk Away The Pounds Express for a few weeks now. I haven't been doing them as much as I should but I am going to start doing them 3 times a week. I have been doing the 1 mile and I find that I feel my heartrate is up and I am always sweating but I am just wondering how good this actually is? I am looking to lose a little bit of extra baby fat from having my son but I would rather tone up more than anything. I am also wondering what a good pilates DVD would be cause I know that pilates is suposed to be really good for toning. Thank you so much everyone!

Old 08-26-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
(female)

Phoebekins HB User
Re: Walk Away The Pounds?

Hi,

I am learning Pilates a little bit, and I like Suzanne Deason's videos. I think she has a bunch out, she's very good. There's one for weight loss that I got, and it's nice because there are three women doing the moves on camera (beginner, intermediate, and advanced, which is Suzanne). It's good.

Good luck!

Phoebe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2005, 11:21 AM   #3
(female)

liltxn HB User
Thumbs up Re: Walk Away The Pounds?

Hi, Princess! I started walking about a month ago and I definitely sweat a lot and my heart rate goes up. I love it! I actually feel like I am doing something. My only problem is my shins started hurting after two weeks. Now if I walk two blocks I am in serious pain. I love walking and I know it helped me lose weight. I need to lose some more, but it is definitely a way to start. I want to tone up, too, so if you get some good advise, pass it on. Whatever you do, keep walking. Even after you lose the weight you want to lose, walking is a wonderful exercise. I wish I had started a long time ago. Good luck!

Closed Thread