It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 06:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User
Question for women who had children....

I was wondering for those of you who had children and lost all their pregnancy weight......did you find you actually needed to lose a bit more than your prepreg weight to fit back into your pants? I personally weighed 126 prepreg and that is where I am at now. My pants fit everywhere perfectly with room to spare in the legs and but, however my waist is a tad tight. If I lost another 2-3 pounds I know they would fit. Even though before pregnancy they fit perfectly fine when I weighed 126. Have any of you ladies found this to be true with you too?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2005, 10:55 AM   #2
(female)

BNGIRL HB User
Re: Question for women who had children....

bluehen-
I actually weigh less than I did pre prego (10 lbs. less) and my clothes are loose everywhere, but they still can be tight around my waist. This was more of an issue when I was closer to pre prego weight, but yes it sucks!! I don't know if it's because our skin and muscles were stretched so much or what, but it would be nice to know. You're not alone. I guess it just comes with the territory!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2005, 11:26 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User
Re: Question for women who had children....

Thanks for responding. That is my question too, not sure if its my hips are wider, extra skin or a combo of both. Interesting that you are 10 pounds lighter prepreg and your waist can be tight? I'm thinking maybe its your hips are wider, I'm not sure about me, I guess I would have to drop more weight to get my answer.

Closed Thread