It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 09:20 PM   #1
(female)

nailchick2000 HB User
Does anyone have "The Firm"?

I wanted to try The Firm's new product.. the "Transfirmer", but I'm trying to control my spending right now..it's sooo hard to tell myself no. But my sister had the old Firm system with the two piece fanny lifter and the set of three body sculpting system videos.. Cardio Sculpt, Body Sculpt, and Ab Sculpt. She is not an excerciser like I am.. so she just gave them to me... I think she said that she did it one time and couldn't take it anymore. But anyway, I'm thinking that it must have come with a booklet or something regarding how often to do each video and in what sequence. I did Cardio Sculpt yesterday, Ab Sculpt today (cause I'm sore from yesterday) and I'm semi-planning to do Body sculpt tomorrow if I don't find out for sure when to do what. Does anyone have the booklet? I just need a short quick answer on that. Also, I noticed that the Ab workout wasn't very difficult at all.. I'm wondering if it's even effective. But then again, I'm used to working out at the YMCA on the crunch machine with 75 lbs and the oblique machine with about 35 lbs. I may just feel something tomorrow, but right now I'm thinking.. "That was IT??" Also, If anyone has the new "Transfirmer" system, is it worth it? I need to upgrade anyway because the tapes my sis gave me are VHS and I want DVD. My daughter is a senior this year and as a single mom, I need to watch every penny, so I'm trying to get rid of gym dues. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #2
(female)

nailchick2000 HB User
Re: Does anyone have "The Firm"?

Thanks.. and yes I do feel the abs today!

Old 10-07-2005, 01:10 AM   #3
(female)

alsaser HB User
Thumbs up Re: Does anyone have "The Firm"?

Girl, I am a Firm exercise-alholic, love it! Went from size 9/11 jeans (about 137 lbs) to size 3 jeans, about 110 lbs, I'm 5'5 and I'm pushing 30. I have the fanny lifter (makes your butt look hott) and the sculpting stick. here's my routine:
"Complete Aerobics with weight Training" about twice a week
than on the other 3-4 days I alternate:
"Maximum Cardio Burn Plus" &
"Calorie Kiler"...that one doesnt have an ab routine at the end, so I use my "5 Day Abs" video on that day.

Dont worry...the videos show you what to do. I have been doing that routine for over a year, Sometimes I use other Firm videos, I have about a dozen. I dont know about the "transformer" you talked about, but if it aint broke, why fix it?
I have 3, 5, 8, and 10 lb weights (use those with the "Complete aerobics" video. and I dont look at bulky or anything. Every girl I know who saw me lose the weight has commented on how fab I look and want to know my secret. That's it...the Firm! (plus low-fat, healthy food) Good luck, not to mentioned, looking and feeling better, your energy level will soar. Good luck and have fun! (I sound like an ad, huh?)

Old 10-11-2005, 07:18 AM   #4
(female)

KannD86 HB User

How much does the Firm cost, and where do you get it?

Old 10-12-2005, 12:16 AM   #5
(female)

alsaser HB User

well, you can buy tapes individually, or they sell 3 tapes with the fanny lifter and sculting stick as a combo (or they did) at Target. You can always go online...I dont think i can post their web address, but u can find it. Me, I bought the tapes one at a time, bought the fanny lifter through their website and got the sculpting stick on ebay. Try ebay or other online stores, u can get it cheaper....I dont remember what it all cost total, maybe $100? But soooo worth it!

Closed Thread