It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 03:00 PM   #1
(female)

stay2gether HB User
celebrity bodies

iv heard that some of them excercise for like 8 hours a day an stuff!!

this cant be gud for you can it?

Old 10-09-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
Re: celebrity bodies

No. It's not good for you. And it is probably not true.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2005, 05:43 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User

I've never heard or read that and I have an aunt in the business. The most I heard was 2-3 hrs and that was when they were getting in shape for a movie or trying to get back after a pregnancy.

Old 10-09-2005, 06:06 PM   #4
(female)

KannD86 HB User

Yeah, even the most fit people in hollywood only exercise for like an hour a day. And that seems to be enough for them. 8 hours a day is insane. I doubt anyone does that.

Old 10-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #5
(male)

redbeamer HB User

professional althletes do... cage fighters in particular.

Old 10-09-2005, 08:16 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

8 hours a day? Not likely. Several hours a day of training for a sport, certainly - with rest days too - but working out (cardio or lifting) for 8 hours every day is absolutely detrimental to the body and no athlete with any hope of good performence would do that to themselves.

Old 10-10-2005, 05:33 AM   #7
(female)

stay2gether HB User

it was on mtv i seen it on one of them shows about them loosing weight etc....its called excercise bulemia, compulsive excercise, like if they eat something they feel they have to excercise it off...it didnt say all of them did just one of them but i forget who now it was a while ago...

Old 10-10-2005, 09:25 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

Yeah. That's indicative of a disorder. IF they do exercise that way, it's very bad for them.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:33 PM   #9

Sixbells99 HB User

If you look through the history of Hollywood stars, many of them have had substance abuse problems. So if they are prepared to take vast amounts of white power up their nose, it would not surprise me in the slightest if they take performance enhancing drugs. There are so many new ones on the market that itís hard to keep up. HGH is one of the most popular now and super expensive, but well within price range for a celebrity.

Basically you have to take what celebrities do with a pinch of salt. As you never know what they donít tell you about their regime. The desire and need to look good in front of the camera coupled with the awesome power of some of the new drugs on the market, are bound to be too much of a temptation for many.

I remember a top bodybuilder who lifted the lid on the use of drugs in his sport. He said that he had to inject himself every day with a staggering rack of drugs costing him over a $100,000 a year . Heíd done so much damage to his body that he had made himself impotent. He took insulin and also put himself into a coma. He would be on an IV drip and a wired to a heart monitor when he took diuretics His body had become so pumped with steroids that he felt that he would need to keep taking them the rest of his life as his body would just collapse if he now stopped. He said that basically he didnít care about training that it was all about the drugs and as long as he lifted weighs, it didnít matter how, frequency etc heíd grow.

He then said that when ever the press asked him about his huge size and how he got it, he would say it was down to a popular protein drink!!

Closed Thread