It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2005, 04:57 PM   #1
(male)

slaytanic HB User
Ahm back...

well i am again dropping some pounds off of my surprisingly impressive physique... diet looks like this right now... next couple of weeks i will ramp it up quite a bit to get that shrink wrap effect... but for now whatcha think?:

bfast: 4-5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, small amnt of cheese, turkey bacon

midmorning: prot shake in water... getting some flax oil to put in it soon...

lunch: 1 piece of low carb extra fiber bread, small amnt of miracle whip and a ton of turkey or chicken

post lunch: same as midmorning

dinner: canned chicken w/ low fat dressing and seasoning for taste

post dinner: same as post lunch

i usually get in 6 days of training, and 5 days of morning cardio, usually hiit cardio in morning and 30 min of mid level cardio after lifting... what do you guys recommend: before lifting cardio or after lifting cardio? i have read conflicting articles and reviews and would like to know some opinions...

another question: what do you guys think about NO2 and TIGHT! ?? i am going to order some of both and try it out... sounds promising. i used no2 a long time ago and was impressed with the results but i never had the $$ to get another bottle. anyway, thanks for looking...

STRONGERTHANALL!!
-Pantera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2005, 06:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User
Re: Ahm back...

I'm assuming you never used Tight before? I was wondering if you did if you thought it was better for fat loss than an ECA stack?

Hey, where are the veggies in that diet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2005, 01:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User

Hey man. Welcome back.
Is that a short term diet? Thats way too many shakes, too low nutrition to keep up for very long. Even for a cutting diet you should definitely add some veggies. Broccoli and spinach at least. And with all that protein, you will need to drink a lot of water to help out your kidneys. For what it's worth, you really don't need to get more that the 1-1.5g per lb of body weight in protein, but making up the rest of your calorie needs for the day with healthy fats will help for cutting. A lot easier on your body, too. Until you get some flax, olive oil will do the trick. It's really good stuff. And do cardio after lifting. You use up all your glycogen with weights so your body will be more inclined to tap into fat for fuel when you do your cardio.

Never tried either product, but I hear a lot of good things about NO2. First hand accounts. Not ads.

Old 10-28-2005, 05:38 PM   #4
(male)

slaytanic HB User

that was just a diet for that day... i hate veggies too... like sweet potatoes and corn but i can't stand green stuff... yuck... i ordered nitrix instead of no2, pretty much the same thing and a heck of a lot cheaper... anyway... lemme know about any other tips you can

thanks
D

Closed Thread