It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2005, 12:35 AM   #1

froggy123 HB User
workout DVDs/videos...suggestions?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for really fun workout videos. I'm looking for something that will get my heart going (I'm not interested in pilates or yoga as they really aren't for me). I also want something that is really fun, and that I can do in a small space. I live in a college dorm, and don't have lots of room. I just want something really fun that won't get boring or repetitive. I'm an 18 year old female if that's going to affect any suggestions. I'm not really looking to lose weight like crazy, because I know that if I workout it will come off slowly but surely, and actually I'm losing weight just by eating better and having to walk on a hilly campus from class to class, I haven't had the problem of gaining the "freshman 15". I'm more interested in feeling stronger and gaining muscle. I have stupid joints (arthritis, hypermobility) and I know that if I get strong, my joints will be better supported. That's what I'm really looking for. I'm not really concerned whether I have a low impact or higher impact workout, because running is high impact and my joints feel great while I'm running, the movement helps with the arthritis.

I want to thank you all in advance for any advice or suggestions!!!

Closed Thread