It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
(male)

frogthedon HB User
Here Are My Results After 11 Months Of Weightlifting For Muscle Mass!

Okay first off let me say I started lifting weights in October of 2005, now it's almost September of 2006, I am an 18 year old male, before I started lifting weights I was very skinny, 6'0" 152 Ilbs. bench max was 80 ilbs. now after 11 months of weightlifting for muscle mass i am now 6'1" 193 Ilbs. Body Mass Index 24.9". I am now maxing out 200Ilbs on bench press, 225 Ilbs on deadlifts, and 215 Ilbs on Squats, i do all free weights. I am now very much more muscular with a bigger body frame, but I still want to get more muscular. I'm looking to get at least up to 230 Ilbs. I am very lean also, not much fat at all, and thats funny because I eat lots of junk foods but also get my required amount of protein and carbs and calories. So I guess you can say I've gained 41 Ilbs in 11 months of weightlifting believe it or not, it may not be all muscle some of the gain may be fat but who knows please give me feedback on my results and let me know what you think about my progress!!! Thank u all for listening!

Old 08-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MaxOT26 HB User
Re: Here Are My Results After 11 Months Of Weightlifting For Muscle Mass!

Well thats an amazing progress report dude!! You add 120 pounds to your bench in under a year. That is great work. 41 pounds is a ton of weight! Why don't you get your bodyfat checked so you know exactly where you stand. Keep up the good work!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2006, 01:09 AM   #3
(male)

frogthedon HB User

Thanx alot Max!!! but how can i go about getting my body fat checked?

Old 08-31-2006, 08:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MaxOT26 HB User

You workout at Bally's right? They will have people there that can check your bodyfat for you.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:06 AM   #5
(male)

frogthedon HB User

Yeah I work out at Bally's! and oh! okay thats cool I never knew that they would check your bodyfat for you, I'll get it checked out tomorrow!!!! Thanx alot max!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
(male)

holyabdul HB User

That's great man. I also wanna start a weight training regimen.

How long did you lift weights each day? Did you eat any special protein supplements?

Old 09-03-2006, 02:34 AM   #7
(male)

frogthedon HB User

wassup holyabdul? well, I started off lifting (heavy weight low reps for muscle mass) like 2 times a week, I would work every muscle(tri's bi's traps deltoids abs back chest legs) all in one day using all free weights including deadlifts squats bench press incline bench press hammer curld, etc. then after I've worked every muscle I'd rest them for 3 days then on the 3rd day work them all again, so i was working out twice a week! now I've switched it up I'd do triceps, biceps, and chest on monday and full back, legs, abs, and shoulders on wednesday, rest til monday then repeat, thats the workout schedule i'm on now since i work and go to school also. and as far as supplements yes I have 100% whey protein shake right before and after my workout and maybe one more later on in the day on workout days, but besides that on resting day it's one shake in the morning and one shake at night 2 a day. I eat lots of perch fish, fried chicken, fruits, tuna, chinese food(brown and white rice), maybe a couple protein bars here and there, and I drink lots of water and gatorade!

Closed Thread