It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2000, 05:16 PM   #1

carlys6 HB User
Post legs, chest

how can you loose weight from your thighs calves and breast areas without using any gym equipment?

Old 12-28-2000, 06:24 AM   #2

jrzygrl2273 HB User
Cool

My advice is this:

In order to lose weight in the thighs and calves area, you need to do cardio. Running, jogging, speed walking, whatever for at least one hour, 4-6 days a week

for your breast area, I would recommend push ups. At least 30 reps, 4-6 days a week

you can do other exercises and other things, but these are the only ones that I can think of that don't require any kind of equipment.

Best of luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2001, 01:36 PM   #3

pumped HB User
Thumbs down

You cannot spot reduce any specific area without surgery. While running may tighten and strengthen your legs and calves - and pushups will do the same for your chest, neither will spot reduce. You must exercize, exercize, exercize!! - Also, muscle is metabolically more active than fat - I know you said you don't want to touch weight equipment - but increasing your muscle mass slightly will boost your metabolism so your body will burn fat quicker. Liposuction is the only way to spot reduce. Women tend to loose weight/fat from their breasts first, so that would help you out in the one area. Unfortunately though, thighs-buttocks,and legs are the last and hardest place for women to shed the punds.

Closed Thread