It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2003, 04:40 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Soar HB User
Post Anyone a Personal Trainer?

For anyone who is a personal trainer do you enjoy it....and I really want to know (in your opinion) what is the best training to go through? I am thinking about becoming a personal fitness trainer(I just love fitness) but would love suggestions and thoughts from all of you. Please respond as you can!!! Thanks a bunch Cassie

Old 05-23-2003, 05:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
I'm actually working toward this myself. I'm in desperate need of a career change and PT seemed pretty logical. I have the ISSA program sitting at home and the next test is in August I think. I have heard ACE certification is nice to have, looks good on the resume, but is kind of impractical as far as good, useful information goes. NSCA and ACSM certs are highly recommended but are also supposed to be very difficult tests. Good luck!

------------------
Keep your body lean, your blood clean and your mind sharp. -Rollins

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 07:54 AM   #3
(male)

mattingly HB User
I was actually going to respond to this post that Naxis should become a personal trainer! Lots of great advice, I think I speak for most everyone on this board when I say that.

Old 05-23-2003, 07:54 AM   #4
(male)

mattingly HB User
I was actually going to respond to this post that Naxis should become a personal trainer! Lots of great advice, I think I speak for most everyone on this board when I say that.

Old 05-27-2003, 12:27 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Soar HB User
Thanks Naxis! I am thinking of going the Personal Training route with NASM. Not very many clubs turn down that particular cerificate! Hey, thanks so much for your suggestions....very helpful and appreciated. Cassie

Closed Thread