It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
(female)

NikkiKnows245 HB User
Not pooping as much

Okay, I'm being serious here. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I drastically changed my diet and began exercising every day.

I went from eating fast food at least twice a day and virtually no exercise to eating healthy foods, stretching for 20 min, push-ups/sit-ups for about 20 min, jogging 1 1/2 miles and walking another mile each day since.

I'm doing this because I need to lose about 10 pounds by Nov 27. I've already lost approximately 5 lbs. since I checked Wednesday.

I'm 23, 5'4", and was weighing about 170 lbs. I know that sounds like a whole lot for my height however, I look like I weight about 150. People are shocked when I tell them my true weight.

Anyway, I need to drop the weight for military purposes. I've also been taking 1 to 2 Stacker 3's a day (I know they're not healthy, but only 'cause I'm on a time crunch -> please don't preach about them, I already know) and have been taking my usual multi-vitamin.

Now, here's my question/issue... before I started this I was pooping at least twice a day. It seems like now since I've started, I've barely been pooping at all... maybe every other day. Is this because my body's in shock or am I using up what I'm putting in? Is it because I'm not putting so much waste as I was before in my body? I'm also kind of confused because I was told that the Stacker 3s make you poop a lot. I would think that I'm getting enough fiber because I've been eating fruits and I take a daily multi-vitamin, but I don't know, so that's why I'm here asking.

Oh yeah, I'd also like to add that I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day and I'm in no pain like I need to poop or anything. Thanks!!

Last edited by NikkiKnows245; 11-16-2007 at 07:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

jobin HB User
Re: Not pooping as much

What is a 'Stacker' and why do you eat them? My experience tells me when i am using nearly all of my food my waste products (poop) are limited. To increase, eat more fiber: whole grains, leafy veggies, fruits. Keep away from refined bakery goods, pasta and those things. In my opinion, constipation is far worse than 'once a day'. Yes, lots of water. High sugar fruit juice no benefit to weight loss. Moderate exercise good, too much exercise will greatly increase hunger sending you on a binge to your favorite high calorie snacks loaded with fats and sugars. Avoid butter, sausages, bacon and those 'Lady Godiva' tasty morsels.

Closed Thread