It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
(female)

agro61 HB User
How To Get Rid Of Saddle Bags Quickly

How To Get Rid Of Saddle Bags Quickly

Old 02-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
(male)

Perry2 HB User
Re: How To Get Rid Of Saddle Bags Quickly

You can't spot reduce. The only quick way is liposuction. However the quickest way to work it off is to start today. I think building muscle is a better weight loss tool than pure cardio, but you should do a bit of both.
And try to find something that interests you. Some people enter running clubs which feature persons in various levels of fitness who follow a strict program to work up to a running goal, like maybe being in a half marathon. This is a great way to lose a chunk of weight while cranking up your metabolism. The runners high is not just an expression either. It can be addictive, and make you healthy at the same time.
If running doesn't do it then join a gym. The best thing about working out regularly is that if you put effort and thought into it, you are guranteed to look and feel better. Even if you don't reach your goals, I guarantee you will be a lot happier with a body you have been working out for a year, than with a body that has done nothing. There a regulars in my gym that are 40lbs over weight, but still vastly improved over when they started. Every day you work out is a fractional improvement in how you look and feel, and as the days accumulate, so do the improvements.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: How To Get Rid Of Saddle Bags Quickly

I agree! A great way is a combination of cardio and strength training. It won't happen RIGHT away if this is a problem area for you. I know I can build muscle very quickly in my legs, but I can't just lose the fat very quickly. I like to use the elliptical machine best for my cardio. Gyms have great weight machines for your legs. There is one that works the outer thighs and one that does the inner thighs. Pretty much you are sitting down and you either squeeze your legs in or push them out depening on which machine you are using. Keep it at a low resistance at first and it won't be too challenging and should help you build some muscle.

Closed Thread