It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2008, 06:35 AM   #1
(female)

lam41565 HB User
Green Tea Extract Capsules 315 mg

I've started taking these - 2 capsules, 2x a day as sugguested on the bottle. It is supposed to be good for you along with increasing metabolism and energy. Also, a freind from school that I haven't seen in about 4 years swears by taking them. When I saw her I couldn't believe it. She looked like a different person. She lost over 100#...of course not by just taking these...she also used a treadmill for an hour a day 5x week and watched what she ate. But she said she thinks that taking these really boosted her metabolism. She started them after she had already started losing weight but she said it started to really come off then and she felt so energized. She's been taking them for 2 years now and she said she cheats on weekends and hasn't gained a pound back.

Does anyone else take these and are you receiving the same health benefits? I just started them about 3 days ago and I did lose 1 lb already which is great for me cuz weight doesn't come off me easily. And yes I do watch what I eat and exercise about 7 hours weekly with cardio and weights.
We will see how I weigh in next week. We have a contest going at work to see who can lose the most in 3 months. Can win some cash!!! I'm hoping!

Last edited by lam41565; 11-20-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
(male)

Richard12 HB User
Re: Green Tea Extract Capsules 315 mg

yes green tea boosts your metabolism and makes you overall feel better i know because i drink a glass of green tea everyday! its perfect when you feel to full or stomach feel big just drink it everyday i get the
lipton green tea 0 calorie packet and just put them in my water and there good its hepled bunches with my predisone weight gain i cant stress enough! about the benifits of green tea!
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
(male)

norton54 HB User
Re: Green Tea Extract Capsules 315 mg

Be careful as some if not all over the counter green tea capsules contain added caffeine that makes you think you are getting something out of them. I'm doubtful about anything boosting your metabolism except exercise.

Closed Thread