It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
(female)

pjumpy HB User
Whats wrong with me?

I am feeling so strange lately. I have no energy, even after sleeping all night. I want to cry, and do, all the time. My chest feels like it is about to explode. I have had my synthroid level checked, all is good. I have just completed a sleep study, results back in five days. This came on so suddenly. Two weeks ago I was on my tread climber five days a week. Can anyone give me a clue as to what might be going on?

Last edited by pjumpy; 03-15-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
(female)

cabby123 HB User
Re: Whats wrong with me?

I'm not a doctor but are you depressed? Is life o.k.? Sounds like depression to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
(female)

diamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB User

How old are you? It sounds hormonal.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:10 AM   #4
(male)

Robert56 HB User

Your symptoms denotes that your are fond of sleeping. If one sleeps late night and awakes late in morning...he shows such symptoms. You should sleep and time and get up early in the morning. Avoid alcohol, chicken food, fats, energy drinks and thinking a lot. Try to walk in morning on grass. Try to behave in a attractive attitude.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
(female)

mara4277 HB User

This happens has been happening to me also! I can go 4 days or sometimes a couple of weeks feeling great. I exercise, take great vitamins, and eat a very healthy diet...and then whammo! I am tired, achy, dizzy, spacey, and nauseous. I believe I may have low blood pressure at this time also. This can last a day or a week. I too am low thyroid and have been recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. They seem to occur very frequently together. I would recommend seeing your doc and maybe a rheumatologist. I know just how frustrating this is!

Closed Thread