It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
(female)

villania HB User
Exercise & Fitness

What should be the best exercise
and fitness?
anyone can share....

Old 07-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
(female)

diamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB User
Re: Exercise & Fitness

The best exercise is something you enjoy doing. Try a variety of activities. Running, cycling, elliptical, swimming, hiking...for cardio. Then add some resistance training. You can take a variety of classes if you like to be in a group or you can do these on your own. The key is doing something you enjoy, otherwise you will find excuses not to exercise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
(female)

Love2Run9485 HB User
Re: Exercise & Fitness

I agree about doing something you enjoy! If you hate your exercise, you won't want to keep doing it. It also depends on what your goals are. What I want to get slimmer and into my best shape, I like to go running because I get the quickest results with running. I also do strength training with whatever cardio I choose to do. I currently have to do low impact exercise due to medical reasons, so I use the elliptical machine. To avoid getting bored at the gym, I listen to music or watch the personal TV's.

Closed Thread