It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
(male)

Jenningsj41 HB User
Exclamation New to Lifting

Hey guys,

Okay so i have been working out for 2 weeks now and have got an exercise from my uncle who is a bodybuilder. He showed me how to do everything and now i am on my own in college trying to get bigger and more toned. As of right now i am 6'3 170lbs. I want to have a big chest, and pretty much big everything. As of right now without working out to much i can only bench 80lbs and everything else is very light i have been trying to increase my weight but cant seem to go up in anything yet. Also after working out my body parts for two weeks now i would think things would be sore or idk maybe just something, but i don't feel anything. like last night i worked out my chest, i did bench, dumbbell press, incline dumbbell press, the pec dec machine and cable flies and today a day after i cant notice a difference or even soreness. Is there something wrong with me, or my workout? This has been happening with all of my workouts, but with chest especially and that is what i want the most. I also dont have a spotter so on my bench i cant really get any forced reps out. Is there anything i should do differently or will it come with time? i am definitely a dedicated person with everything i have done in my life so time isn't a factor. I will be a bodybuilder for life now, because i like how it makes me feel afterwards.
Please help!!
Thanks a lot
~Jason

Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
(male)

sam 23 HB Usersam 23 HB User
Re: New to Lifting

hi my friend
there is no probleme in your training
you had 2 weeks
you will not see any difference
to have a complete change you must have at least 3 months
and to have big chest you must be patient
first you will see that you arms are bigger
then you back is harder and your chest too
with time the chest grow up and you will have a big chest
and dont forgot the right nutrition
hope that will solve you problems and i advise you to not given up and beeeeeeeeee patttttient
have a nice day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread