It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nightowl2 HB User
Question Burning pain in upper arms..

Hi!
I am dealing with very bad pain in my bicep area..and I rarely lift "weights"(I have some small barbels( but, what I get stronger and also weaker from is just carrying way too much stuff up our stairs from our car..(five flights up our steps to the apartment)!!! I am a person who HATES to take a bunch of trips up and down the flights of stairs to carry groceries..so, I will carry a TON of stuff..killiing my arms and (at times even my legs)!! In other words..I almost always "over do it!!"

I have gotten stronger but, at the same time, I have really harmed my arms by doing this...(and yes.. I am aware that I will probably have to take smaller trips from now on)!!! I seem to have really really hurt my arms from something..(I don't know whether it's from carrying stuff or a combo of that as well as being on a computer hunched over)!! I hurt and I ache ..to the point of having to put ice or heat on my arms... and I have had sleepless painful nights because of this horrible pain in my bicep area and at times my calves!
Has anybody ever gone thru this before at all?
I also get a burning sensation... I also get another sensation like I have pulled my muscles or something like that..and my arms always ache...for the most part! I did ask my doctors about it..and they think that I am just sore... (I have a ton of flab on my arms..but, I can now feel that it's popping up or starting to "bulge" in some areas of my arms!! It's odd!! ) I think that it's because I DO tend to carry too much..but, I am also over weight for my height..and I have mild lupus and mild fibro as well as diabetes type two!! I can't figure out what the heck is happening to me !!! It's quite painful at this time... Has ANYBODY ever gone thru this horrific pain at all?

Just wondering..I am thinking that I may have to go back to my doctor..this does NOT seem to be getting any better at all!! Hate to hurt THIS much!!! One person I told on FB said that it might be "Torn ligaments!" I hope not!!

Thanks!!

Nightowl2

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread