It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
(male)

komodomike HB User
Need advice to start at 52

Hi

My name is mike, since my early thirties I experienced a lifestyle change that saw me go from a healthy 200 pounds, I am 6 feet 2 inches, to 275 pounds. I just got back from a total physical checkup at the doctorís request and to both our surprise I have no health problems, except for my being very overweight.

I am now 52 years old and I feel that if I donít do something about my health now; it will soon be too late. My work keeps me guessing from week to week what my hours will be so I canít stick to a regular schedule.

My biggest problem is that I have no idea how to start or how to get organized. I canít join a gym because of my schedule, but I can make one at home if need be.

Can anyone give me some practical advice so I can get started on a new healthy path?

Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
(female)

tinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB Usertinam7 HB User
Re: Need advice to start at 52

In order not to get repetitious you may want to read some threads and posts here and also in the section on Weight Loss.

You are starting a wondrous journey and others are here to travel it with you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
(male)

komodomike HB User
Re: Need advice to start at 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinam7 View Post
In order not to get repetitious you may want to read some threads and posts here and also in the section on Weight Loss.

You are starting a wondrous journey and others are here to travel it with you.
Thank you for your reply, I realize this question has been asked before and I found many good exercise and dietary tips and tricks, I guess what Iím looking for is a plan for people that cant stick to a regular day by day schedule. Maybe some experiences and examples of what some people are doing so that I can use this as a model.

Reply Reply