It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
(male)

lenin713 HB User
Crack sound in the lowest part of my biceps?

there is a crack sound in the lowest part of my biceps every time I full extend my arm with some weight on my hand.
The crack sound is only on my right arm, my left arm doesn't make any sound.

should i go to the doctor?
is it normal?
i also feel pain in that same part throughout the day, but the pain is so little that it's barely noticeable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
(male)

GymRat HB User
Re: Crack sound in the lowest part of my biceps?

I would say go see a physio. It could be a simple matter of tight tendons, requiring maybe some simple massage and regular stretches to sort, but could also be far more serious.
I woul recommend physio rather than doctor, as this is their speciality. I trusted a minor injuries doctors with pain in my shoulder, and three of them failed to identify a dislocation. I know it was because movement in my sleep put it back and the pain of it woke me up. Wish I'd gone to a proper physio.
Regular stretches are a good way of avoiding a lot of injuries, and the area most people, especially males tend to omit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread