It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
(male)

wessiween HB User
Red face Fat but lightweight

Hey everyone! Im new here and i have a problem.
You see, i am 155cm(5ft 1inch) and 45 kgs. My BMI is 18.7. That sounds healthy to me but the problem is that I still have a bulging stomach. Though i work out everyday by jogging and i also take martial arts. I have no idea how to make my tummy slimmer without losing much weight as too light is risky. Anyone having same problems as me? Or anybody know what i should do to flatten my bell?( not too much abdominal exercise though) Thanks!! I'm a teen by the way.

Last edited by mod85; 07-11-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Fat but lightweight

Hi, look to the soccer player for your answer.......they can run sometimes all out for over an hour, some of the best conditioned athletes in the world. They have a low percentage of body fat and certainly have no belly. So, the rule of thumb is running (cardio) will expose the stomach muscles and spot training doing sit ups crunches etc. will define those muscles. Slowly graduate from jogging to running an hour a day then spend twenty minutes doing stomach exercises and you will become tight and invincible......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
(female)

missmanic HB User
Re: Fat but lightweight

Some people who are otherwise thin have "trouble spots" on their bodies - areas where fat collects. Although, I see you're not looking to be doing abdominal exercises, that really is the answer here. Start slow and have fun with it :]

Last edited by Administrator; 07-15-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Closed Thread