It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2005, 11:54 AM   #1
(female)

amb063081 HB User
Unhappy Blurred Vision

I am wondering if anyone can help explain this. I went to the eye doctor for a eye exam in Dec of 2004 and she gave me contacts because I had problems seeing distance. She prescribed -.75 for my left eye and -1.00 for my right eye. Everything was fine after that until about a month ago I've been experiencing somewhat of blurry vision but it seems more like it's fuzzy. So I called the eye doctor and went back in, and she gave me another exam and she said my left eye changed and bumped that up to -1.00 and said to try the new contact and come back in a week. Well a day later it still wasn't any better and now I've been getting headaches because of this fuzzy vision. So I went back in again and she did another exam and this time she said she is going to try me on a new type of lens that is supposed to help make the vision more crystal clear and she was going to bump the prescription up in my right eye to -1.25. So I picked them up and there is still no change but it seems like my left eye is worse than my right eye. My question is, is it normal for my vision to change in 10 months I am 24 years old and I didn't think that your vision changes that much and that quickly in your 20's and 30's? And has anyone else had this happen to them and what was done to solve the problem. I have a appt tomorrow to go back in and see the eye doctor. I would appreciate any help with this I really want my clear vision back. Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread