It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
(female)

Momma Hope HB User
Red face Please reply!!Seeing Flashing white lights and red dots

Has anyone out there ever seen bright flashing light that covered their full range of vision in both eyes. Mine does not start til I have been up awhile and it gets brighter out. They get a little better at night, Then last November I started seeing little red dots everywhere. They are there from the time I wake up til I go to bed. It is almost to much to take. Along with the Tinitus I have, being almost death and my sight worse. All this makes my life really hard since I have to lip read. The doctors do not know what the bright lights are but think it might have something to do with the laser surgery that was done for my glacgoma. He said there was no way to prove that the procisure went wrong. He thinks the red dots may be from the macular degenertation and that I am not getting enough blood to the optic nerve. I just started going to a chropartor who said I was spublicated or somrthing and that fixing my neck would get more blood to my brain. My face is pinker but I have not seen any change. My daughter said she herad about a CHI machine. Does anyone know if that might help? I guess I am lucky that I don't see dogs or flowers or terible things like my Dr. says some people with macular degeneration do. I am in good health except for my eyes and ears but can't enjoy my life. Any one of the things I have by themselves are considered extrem torture used on prisoners to drive them crazy and push them over the edge. With the Lords help I am hanging on but don't know what I'm good for this way but I am still hoping tomorrow I will be healed. Please if you know of anything that might help or someone who has had this for I feel like I am the only one. In all my years I have never heard of some one seeing these things. Please add me to your prayers as I pray no one else has to go through this. Thank you, Momma Hope

Last edited by Momma Hope; 02-20-2006 at 03:54 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread