It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2001, 08:11 PM   #1

Life_Is_Abuse HB User
Post Eyes feel heavy and tired...

Hey, maybe someone can help me out. Please, if you can, reply. Lately my eyes have been feeling really tired and heavy- like they almost hurt. Sometimes they get blurry, too. I've also got a good amount of floaters in my vision, but I've usually always seen them, but in the last year I've been noticing more of 'em, and seeing them a lot clearer. I'm also experiencing color flashes and static-vision... But I think that has more to do with the bad drug experience I had about a month ago more than anything.

Since I'm pretty much a hypocondriac(sp?) I've totally talked myself into thinking I'm going blind.

But seriously, could there be a problem with my eyes? My last eye check was about a year ago... Could something have manifested in that time period?? It might sound stupid, but I'm scared as **** over here. I don't know if matters, either. But I'm only 18.

Old 06-23-2001, 09:42 PM   #2

sbreen HB User
Best bet would be to go to an opthomologist and get a complete eye check up. Yes, something could have manifested within the past year. Go and get your eyes checked. At the very least getting a clean bill of health will ease your mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2001, 02:09 PM   #3

Life_Is_Abuse HB User
Thanks. I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow since that "hurt" feeling is stronger. Also, I had an MRI done a couple weeks ago... Do you think that would have picked up something if there was a disorder their, or anything??

Closed Thread