It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
(male)

Felix12 HB User
Asymmetrical eyes.. What's actually wrong?

I have a eye problem. There's nothing wrong with my sight or anything, it is that they are really asymmetrical.. I'm not sure is it the upper lid problem or what.. so here's a pic.. Can you tell me what actually my problem with eyes looking really asymmetrical is.. ?

Thank you

Last edited by moderator2; 01-19-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures - as per the posting policy

Old 01-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Asymmetrical eyes.. What's actually wrong?

Felix,

In my opinion, your eyes look very warm, and sincere. If you are not having any problem seeing through them, I would consider you very lucky. We all have parts of ourselves that are not perfectly matching, or perfectly lined up...but that is just part of being humans! I would not focus too much on your eyes, instead focus on the inside, and on being the warm, sincere person I see when I look into your eyes.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-19-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
(male)

Felix12 HB User

Well thank you a lot on kind and warm words you said, but I'm still just curious.. I'd like to know what's my problem, I guess that will be now even harder as posting images is no allow (and I'm sorry for that!)

And I'm indeed very lucky, I have parents that are among the coolest if not the coolest all of my friends.. They let me go out, stay long, and let me choose what I think is best for me, don't get me wrong they do care for me, just in a good way . So it's not that I'm not grateful for my life or something like that, I'm just curious..

It is that I just hate how I end up looking when they take photo of me with some friends (and it's just because of my eyes..) One seems always to be more open than the other.. Even if I try to make them look as equal as they can for just a few sec I can't do it. I'm also wondering what might have caused this as I'm pretty sure they were more symmetrical when I was younger.

This may seems silly, but can the wind be cause? On the summer I ride a lot my scooter without glasses (I do have helmet).. I just can't find any other reason.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Felix,

Since you have such a good realtionship with your parents, have you consulted them about your concerns with your eyes? If it bothers you so much, maybe they could help you get an appointment with a doctor to get his/her opinion. I hope you find the info that you are looking for...

Old 04-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
(female)

msimum HB User

Hi, I have somehow the same problem. But mine is not permanent.

Yet I don't know when it happens and why it happens. I didn't see any pictures of you, but I my eyes become exactly the way you say. One seems more open that the other.

I once had a Botox injection on my forehead 4 years ago. after a year or more this started happening to me. I thought it might be because of the Botox! But as I said it's not always like that. for example it was ok for last 6 months, it's again got like that since 2weeks ago.

Could it be like an allergy? to Spring? or anything else?

Closed Thread