It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
(male)

saberstar HB User
Eye hurts, what's wrong?

My left eye tends to hurt now and then. Sometimes, my head, probably my brain hurts whenever the eye is hurting. It usually occurs whenever i use the computer or wear glasses for too long. Um lemme give more description about my eye problem. It feels as though there is some kind of pressure going on my eye. Whenever i'm reading something, i cant seem to keep focus. It feels as if one of my eye is not focusing on the direction i'm looking at. ex: i'm reading something towards the right side, and it feels like one of my eye goes toward the left side making my focus unbalnaced.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
(male)

TrgLuong HB User
Re: Eye hurts, what's wrong?

hi saberstar, it sounds you got a very serious eye disease. it calls glaucoma. it usually hurts yours eyes and one side of your head (usually just one side, left or right). you feel like there is a high pressure on your eyes because of hight eye-tension. sometimes it seems there is something as a cloud before your eyes, make you difficult to see, but it disappear when you wink. sometimes when you look on a light, you see as look through a wet glass (see many color as a rainbow). I got this disease too, and my doctors say that it may cause blindness. but in my country, we have a traditional remedy to decrease the ricks of blindness.
remember that if you really get this disease, never drink alcohol, sleep disorder, and stay too long in front of a computer (especially a CRT monitor)

Last edited by moderator2; 03-13-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: please do not post your email address in the public forums - instead, use the private messaging system

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
(male)

saberstar HB User

Hi, TrgLuong, thank you for replying.
It was hurting for about 2 weeks, possibly 3 but its gone now.
When i look at the lights, i dont see what you mentioned. Although i did encountered the rest of the stuffs you said. I dont drink though but i do have a somewhat bad sleep disorder(Insomnia, etc). I've had it for a very long time. Sad to say, i use the computer quite often.
What is this remedy you speak of though?
I'll be going for a check up next week, hopefully they find out what is going on with my eye.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
(male)

TrgLuong HB User

in fact, i don't know exactly what contains in the remedy, one of its component is a kind of daisy. I drink dryed daisy as tea for more than a year now and I feel my eyes are stronger now.

Closed Thread